Life as a volunteer at the Arctic Arts Festival
The Arctic Arts Festival is blessed with a large, energetic bunch who step up to the mark together with the permanent staff and ensure an excellent, service orientated and hitch-free festival. We can promise a lot of fun, new friendships and intense activity!
- Official Pass (This gives you free entry to all the performances you wish to see, providing that there are free places)
- Individual accommodation for those volunteers who are unable to arrange this themselves (we have a limited number of flats and maisonettes and hope that most volunteers will seek their own accommodation). Nevertheless, we are always eager to assist prospective volunteers with help and advice.
- Meals and food from in-house catering
- The Arctic Arts Festival t-shirts, hoodies and other festival themed merchandise
- An invitation to a closing celebratory party
- Highly useful work experience and new horizons
- An in-depth experience of a large international festival behind the scenes